Titan Nextgen Builds 1.x and above.
How can I configure a server to utilize LDAP as the authentication server in Titan Nextgen?
I would like to be able to integrate my current database of users so I can give them access to the Titan server to be able to send and receive files.
You have the option in Titan Nextgen to configure a server to use LDAP as the authentication server.
- Navigate to the “User Auth” tab at the server level.
- Click on the “+” icon on the far right had side.
- Click on the drop-down menu and select “Standard LDAP User Authentication” and click on Next.
- Enter all the required information and click on Next.
- Configure your cache and timeout settings and click on Next.
- Enter the Group Base DN and filters needed.
- Enter the LDAP User attributes.
- Enter LDAP group attributes.
- Provide a name and domain suffix. Then click “Test” to ensure communication works and then Finish.