Titan Nextgen Builds 1.x and above.
How can I configure a server to utilize windows NT/SAM as the authentication server in Titan Nextgen?
I would like to be able to integrate my current local windows users so I can give them access to the Titan server to be able to send and receive files.
You have the option in Titan Nextgen to configure a server to use windows NT/SAM as the authentication server.
- Navigate to the “User Auth” tab at the server level.
- Click on the “+” icon on the far right had side.
- Click on the drop-down menu and select “Windows NT/SAM User Authentication” and click on Next.
- Enter all the required information and click on Next.
- Configure your cache and timeout settings and click on Next.
- Enter the final domain information. Click on “Test” button to confirm it is working correctly and then click on Finish.