NX: Cornerstone MFT Server system requirements
The following lists the minimum system requirements for running Cornerstone MFT Server - NextGen Edition
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2016 or later, all 64-bit editions (32-bit is not supported)
- Windows 10 Professional TH1 1507 or later, 64-bit (32-bit is not supported)
- The Web-based Admin Console and the WebUI require the latest versions of Microsoft
Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox. Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) is not
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 2 GHz Pentium class processor or better is required, multi-core is recommended
- 8GB RAM is required, 16GB or more is recommended for production systems
- SVGA (1024x768) resolution display or better is required to run the Administration Console program
Minimum Software Requirements
- Microsoft .NET Core is required and is included in the installer
- Microsoft SQL Server/SQL Server Express 2019. SQL Express is included with the installer
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) is not required but recommended. SSMS is available on the Microsoft website.
- Titan FTP Server, Cornerstone MFT Server and DMZedge Server are multi-threaded, dynamic server solutions built for the Microsoft Windows operating system. While designed to handle an unlimited number of user connections and configurations, like all software they are limited by the resources of the underlying hardware; most notably, those limitations imposed by memory and the Windows networking subsystems.
NX: Titan FTP Server system requirements
The following lists the minimum system requirements for running Titan FTP Server - NextGen Edition Supported Operating Systems Windows Server 2016 or later, all 64-bit editions (32-bit is not supported) Windows 10 Professional TH1 1507 or later, ...
2019: Cornerstone MFT Server system requirements
The following lists the minimum system requirements for running Cornerstone MFT Server version 2019 and earlier Supported Operating Systems Windows Server 2012 (and R2) and later, all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 10 Pro and later, 32-bit and ...
How To - Upgrade From Legacy To NextGen Cornerstone MFT
How To: Upgrade From Legacy To NextGen Cornerstone MFT Question How can I upgrade from legacy Cornerstone MFT 2019 to Cornerstone MFT NextGen? Reasoning With the release of the Cornerstone MFT NextGen version, we would like to take advantage of the ...
What are the System Requirements for running your software?
The system requirements for each of our products can be found at the following links: Version 2019 and earlier product line: Titan FTP Server 2019 System Requirements Cornerstone MFT Server 2019 System Requirements DMZedge Server 2019 System ...
2019: Cornerstone MFT Server Release Notes
Important Information Cornerstone MFT Server must be installed under an account that has full administrative rights to the computer on which the software is being installed. To uninstall Cornerstone MFT Server, use the Add/Remove Programs feature of ...