Titan Nextgen Builds 2.x and above.
How can I import the legacy configuration once I have installed Titan Nextgen?
I would like to be able upgrade to Titan Nextgen without losing any of the legacy configuration.
You have the option in Titan Nextgen to import the legacy configuration with the click of a button.
- Navigate to the domain level and click in the “Import button”
- Select “Import Legacy Server Instance” and chose the server you wish to import into Nextgen from the drop down.
- Select to import the configuration into SQLite files or into a SQL Server (SQL Server required for clustering).
- Create a name for the server instance and click on Finish.
- After clicking on finish, it will take a couple of minutes for the configuration to get imported and you will see the below screen.
- Once the import is complete, you may have to start the server instance manually which you can do from the options under Actions and click on the “Play” icon.