Titan Nextgen Builds 1.x
How do I create rules for allowing or restricting traffic based on IP address.
I would like to be able to put a restriction in place due to security reasons, we can either allow or deny access from a certain IP address or IP address range.
You have the option in Titan Nextgen to create IP access rules.
- Navigate to Security and click on IP access tab.
- Enable the option “IP Access Enabled”.
- Click on Manage Rules.
- Click on the plus icon on the top right corner.
- Configure the IP access rule settings:
- Protocols dropdown: Select which protocol this rule will apply to.
- Enable option to enable this access rule.
- Input the start and end IP address range.
- Allow or deny access by enabling or disabling the “Allow Access” checkbox
- Click on Add.