How do I assign additional user roles in Titan Nextgen.
I would like to be assign admin roles to other users so they can perform administration tasks for the server instance.
You have the option in Titan Nextgen to add additional user roles to a Titan user and grant them administrative roles for the server level, groups level and user level.
- Login to the admin portal and navigate to Users, click to edit the user and select “Edit User & Assigned Groups”.
- Expand the “Additional User Roles” dropdown and select the user role required.
- Click on Next and continue the wizard until you click on Finish.
- Login to the WEBUI(Not the admin portal) with the user credentials.
- Click on “Admin Tools” to expand on the left-hand side.
- All admin options will display in the middle section of the WEBUI