How do I create a server within Titan that utilizes Windows authentication?
I already have a database of users stored on a local windows server or an Active Directory server and would like to import these users into Titan and use Windows for authentication
Titan has the ability to connect to Windows local groups as well as Active Directory and import users of existing groups and use said Windows servers for authentication.
- Have an existing local group of users in Windows on which Titan resides on.
- If using Active Directory, make sure Titan server is part of the same domain as the AD server.
- Click on the new server icon or right click on the domain level and select new server wizard.
- Fill in the required information of your new server.
- Select the protocols desired.
- Select Windows NT/SAM User Authentication.
- Click on Authentication Server Setup and select the desired option.
- Select cache life values and click on next.
- Click on Finish.