1. Navigate to Security and click on the PGP tab.
2. Click on the checkbox “Enable Real-time PGP Encryption”.
3. Select one of the following options:
a. Do PGP Encryption in Real-Time(synchronous): Select this check box to encrypt your files in real-time.
b. Use Events Management System for PGP Encryption(asynchronous): Select this check box to use the events management system for PGP encryption so they are encrypted after upload.
i. If you select this option, you will need to create an event with “File upload/write successful” trigger and add the action “PGP Encrypt file” as seen below:
4. Click on “Generate” and follow the wizard to create a PGP keypair.
5. Click on the dropdown button and select the PGP keypair created above.
6. Enter the password for the newly created PGP key under the “Enter the password associated with this key pair” field.
7. As optional, you can set certain file types to not be encrypted under the “Do not encrypt these file types” field.
8. You can change advanced options if you click on the “Advanced…” button.
9. Click on apply.