How do I create a CSR so I can replace my signed SSL certificate?
My SSL certificate is about to expire so I need to replace it. I want to have a trusted SSL certificate signed by a certificate authority so I can maintain secure connections.
You can create the CSR request in Titan/Cornerstone and send this to your CA to get signed and be able to use it in your Titan/Cornerstone server.
1. Navigate to the HTTP/HTTPS tab of the Services node under your site tree
2. Click on the Certificate Management button and click "Create..."
3. Fill in the Certificate property fields and click Next :
4. Select 2048 bits for you Supported Key Length as that is most secured setting for your certificate and click Next
5. Give your certificate a name or leave the default, type a password (please remember this password), type it again to confirm it in the next field and click Next
6. Select "Generate CSR for signing by a Trusted Certificate Authority" and either notate the path or change it to a location you are comfortable with and then Click Finish:
7. The CSR will be written to the path specified so please locate it and send it off to your trusted Certificate Authority for signing
8. Once you receive the signed certificate, you can update the CSR you created with the signed certificate
9. Click on Update.