How can I allow users to change or reset their password?
Titan and Cornerstone support the ability to allow users to change their own password through either an FTP client or through the Web UI/Browser.
- Go to the Connections node then the Connections Advanced tab for the server, group or user and check the option Allow change of password (SITE PSWD).
- The user can then use either an FTP client or the WebUI to change their password.
- FTP clients can change their password using the "SITE PSWD" command.
- SITE PSWD <oldpassword> <newpassword>
- The user password will be modified on the server and will become effective during the next logon attempt.
- Web UI/Browser clients can change their password on the home page
- Click on the Forgot Password button
- If the Username is found in the system, and if the User has a valid Email address configured for their user account, they will receive an email with a link for resetting their password. Note: the Titan/Cornerstone Server must be configured with valid Email Server settings under the main server instance -> Email Server.
2019: Cornerstone MFT Server Release Notes
Important Information Cornerstone MFT Server must be installed under an account that has full administrative rights to the computer on which the software is being installed. To uninstall Cornerstone MFT Server, use the Add/Remove Programs feature of ...
2019: Titan FTP Server Release Notes
Important Information Titan FTP Server must be installed under an account that has full administrative rights to the computer on which the software is being installed. To uninstall Titan FTP Server, use the Add/Remove Programs feature of the Windows ...
2019: How-To: Testing the bandwidth throughput for Titan FTP or Cornerstone MFT Server
There may occur situations where file transfers are slower than expected and you will need to diagnose the source of the bottleneck. This article will walk through the process of testing transfer speeds at various endpoints to help determine the ...
2019: How-To: Dump a list of users from the system
Titan and Cornerstone have a command line utility, srxCFG, which can be used to dump a list of users from the system. When used from within PowerShell, this list can be converted into a .CSV format for use by other programs and operations. Use the ...
NX: Cornerstone MFT Server system requirements
The following lists the minimum system requirements for running Cornerstone MFT Server - NextGen Edition Supported Operating Systems Windows Server 2012 (and R2) and later, all 64-bit editions (32-bit is not supported) Windows 10 Pro and later, ...