2019: Titan FTP Server Downloads
The links on this page point to the latest official build of the currently supported release of Titan FTP Server 2019.
- You can install the current build directly over any previously installed build.
- ALL CONFIGURATION INFORMATION WILL BE PRESERVED DURING THE UDPATE.
- There is no need to uninstall any previous installation prior to the installing the latest update.
- While backup of the existing configuration is not required, in general it's good business practice to have routine backups of the Titan FTP Server configuration to ensure DR.
- After installing the update, it is highly recommended that you restart the Windows OS to ensure old components are removed from memory and new components are loaded properly.
- If you have any questions or issues with updating the the latest release, please contact our help desk team.
Please review the Release Notes before installing the latest build.
Please review the System Requirements before installing the latest build to ensure that Titan FTP Server is supported on your Windows version. Windows Server 2008 is no longer supported.
2019: Cornerstone MFT Server Downloads
The links on this page point to the latest official build of the currently supported release of Cornerstone MFT Server 2019. Important Information You can install the current build directly over any previously installed build. ALL CONFIGURATION ...
2019: How-To: Updating Titan FTP Server to the latest version
Updating existing Titan FTP Server software to the most current version is the best way to ensure the security of your user's data. While outdated versions of Titan FTP Server should work indefinitely, security standards change and OS manufacturers ...
2019: Titan FTP Server Release Notes
Important Information Titan FTP Server must be installed under an account that has full administrative rights to the computer on which the software is being installed. To uninstall Titan FTP Server, use the Add/Remove Programs feature of the Windows ...
2019: Migrating Titan FTP Server To New Server or VM
The process to migrate Titan FTP Server 2019 from one server (OS) to another server is as follows: 1) Backup (Export) the following Windows Registry data path from the old server (Titan FTP 2017): Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\South River ...
2019: Titan FTP Server system requirements
The following lists the minimum system requirements for running Titan FTP Server version 2019 and earlier Supported Operating Systems Windows Server 2012 (and R2) and later, all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 10 Pro and later, 32-bit and 64-bit ...