2019: DMZedge Server system requirements
The following lists the minimum system requirements for running DMZedge Server version 2019 and earlier
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2012 (and R2) and later, all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro and later, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 2008 and older are no longer supported(1)
- Windows 10 home is not supported
- Windows 8 and older are not supported
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 2 GHz class processor or better
- 8GB RAM is required, 16GB or more is recommended
- 100MB of free disk space is required to install the application
- SVGA (1024x768) resolution display or better is required to run the Administration Console program
Minimum Software Requirements
- Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0 is required
- Titan FTP Server, Cornerstone MFT Server and DMZedge Server are multi-threaded, dynamic server solutions built for the Microsoft Windows operating system. While designed to handle an unlimited number of user connections and configurations, like all software they are limited by the resources of the underlying hardware; most motably, those limitations imposed by memory and the Windows networking subsystems.
- On January 14, 2020, Microsoft ended support for Windows Server 2008 (and earlier). SRT server software relies on many Windows subsystems to be fully patched and updated. With Microsoft no longer providing updates and/or support for the OS, we are not able to provide support for our software running on these platforms.
NX: DMZedge Server System Requirements
The following lists the minimum system requirements for running DMZedge Server - NextGen Edition Supported Operating Systems Windows Server 2012 (and R2) and later, all 64-bit editions (32-bit is not supported) Windows 10 Pro and later, 64-bit ...
2019: DMZedge Server Online Help Guides
We have fully functional online help guides which cover every aspect of the DMZedge Server 2019 detail. There are also printer-friendly PDF versions available. DMZedge Server 2019 Online Help ...
2019: DMZedge Server not listening
Description DMZedge Server is installed and running outside the corporate firewall. Cornerstone MFT Server is also installed and running inside the corporate Firewall; The two products are not communicating and end users are unable to connect to the ...
2019: DMZedge Server Release Notes
Important Information DMZedge Server must be installed under an account that has full administrative rights to the computer on which the software is being installed. To uninstall DMZedge Server, use the Add/Remove Programs feature of the Windows OS ...
2019: DMZedge Server Downloads
The links on this page point to the latest official build of the currently supported release of DMZedge Server 2019. Important Information You can install the current build directly over any previously installed build. ALL CONFIGURATION INFORMATION ...