2019: Cornerstone MFT Server system requirements
The following lists the minimum system requirements for running Cornerstone MFT Server version 2019 and earlier
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2012 (and R2) and later, all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro and later, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 2008 and older are no longer supported(1)
- Windows 10 home is not supported
- Windows 8 and older are not supported
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 2 GHz class processor or better
- 8GB RAM is required, 16GB or more is recommended
- 100MB of free disk space is required to install the application
- SVGA (1024x768) resolution display or better is required to run the Administration Console program
Minimum Software Requirements
- Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0 is required
- Microsoft SQL Server or SQL Server Express 2014 or later is required
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) is recommended and can be downloaded from the Microsoft website.
- Titan FTP Server, Cornerstone MFT Server and DMZedge Server are multi-threaded, dynamic server solutions built for the Microsoft Windows operating system. While designed to handle an unlimited number of user connections and configurations, like all software they are limited by the resources of the underlying hardware; most motably, those limitations imposed by memory and the Windows networking subsystems.
- On January 14, 2020, Microsoft ended support for Windows Server 2008 (and earlier). SRT server software relies on many Windows subsystems to be fully patched and updated. With Microsoft no longer providing updates and/or support for the OS, we are not able to provide support for our software running on these platforms.
NX: Cornerstone MFT Server system requirements
The following lists the minimum system requirements for running Cornerstone MFT Server - NextGen Edition Supported Operating Systems Windows Server 2016 or later, all 64-bit editions (32-bit is not supported) Windows 10 Professional TH1 1507 or ...
How To - Upgrade From Legacy To NextGen Cornerstone MFT
How To: Upgrade From Legacy To NextGen Cornerstone MFT Question How can I upgrade from legacy Cornerstone MFT 2019 to Cornerstone MFT NextGen? Reasoning With the release of the Cornerstone MFT NextGen version, we would like to take advantage of the ...
2019: Cornerstone MFT Server Release Notes
Important Information Cornerstone MFT Server must be installed under an account that has full administrative rights to the computer on which the software is being installed. To uninstall Cornerstone MFT Server, use the Add/Remove Programs feature of ...
NX: Titan FTP Server system requirements
The following lists the minimum system requirements for running Titan FTP Server - NextGen Edition Supported Operating Systems Windows Server 2016 or later, all 64-bit editions (32-bit is not supported) Windows 10 Professional TH1 1507 or later, ...
What are the System Requirements for running your software?
The system requirements for each of our products can be found at the following links: Version 2019 and earlier product line: Titan FTP Server 2019 System Requirements Cornerstone MFT Server 2019 System Requirements DMZedge Server 2019 System ...